There are various great offers that resume and cover letter writing services provide to customers. By doing research, you can find the writing sites that give the best service and offers. Below are the best offers to be on the lookout for:
- Discounts are a popular incentive that writing services use. With the competition on the Internet, writing services have to offer customers a good price to get customers.
- Certified resume writers. When you hire a resume writer, you want to be sure they are qualified. Check websites and see what organizations the writers are a member of. You can double check with the organizations themselves if you have any doubts.
- Often, writing services will include a free cover letter when you order resume writing services. This saves money and it makes sense to offer this as an incentive to prospective clients.
- On-going discounts should be offered for customer loyalty. Some resume writing services give a first time customer a discount then fail to reward returning customers with a discount.
- Free lifetime revisions. Some writing services will update your resume any time it is needed in the future. This is a huge money saver.
- A great offer that many resume writing sites have available are free tips. They post interview tips and etiquette rules that are helpful to any job seeker.
- Career coaching. This is where clients can speak one on one with a career specialist. They can answer any questions you may have about job searching. You gain information about what employers are looking for and what they expect in prospective employees.
- Many resume writing services also distribute resumes. They can get your resume into the hands of employers you didn’t even know about. They help you have a broader reach with your job search so the odds of getting a job are increased immensely.
By doing your homework, there are great offers to be had when using a resume writing service. With competition what it is today, that can work in favor of job seekers.