We want to hear from you on all things related to resumes, because when it comes to job searching you want to hear what real people have to say. People want to hear your stories, so we encourage you to share your experiences with everyone. Some popular resume topics are:
- Resume Writing Guest Blogging: Talk about how the resume writing process was for you, and let people know what problems you have had during this challenge. This is something that a lot of people are having a hard time with so it will help to hear that other people have these same struggles.
- Resume guest blogging: For general stories and information about resumes, write a blog post that shares something new about an experience you had.
- Employment related guest blogging: Write a blog post about your successes and failures in the job market. Talk about an employment experience you had and maybe even give some advice to others who are searching for jobs.
- Career guest blogging: Write a blog post about how you came to pick your career or talk about your quest to find the career that is right for you.
- Cover letter guest blogging: Share your cover letter for others to see, and write about how you chose to include the information that you did.
These are not strict rules, just some ideas that will get you ready to write a great blog post! If you have an idea for a different type of blog just run it by us. Here are some things to keep in mind when writing your blog post:
- Try and keep your blogs between 300-700 words.
- People want to hear about your experience, so talk about your personal point of view.
- Give us a relevant image that we can display with your post.
- Provide links to all events, people, and companies that you refer to in your blog posts.
- We encourage cross posting from other blogs
We can’t guarantee that your post will be published if you submit your blog, but if it is then we will let you know before we publish! We retain final editorial rights over the post.